Nextcloud gives you access to your files wherever you are. Now more easy to use desktop and mobile clients which is available for all major platforms at zero cost. Have your data handy wherever you are.
- Go to Play Store and find next cloud and install the application. (For iOS user go to App Store)
- Then open the application.
3. You will find figure below and touch the “SKIP” words.
4. Then type at Server Address “cloud.uthm.edu.my” then choose “Go Button”.
5. Then touch at “Grant access”.
6. Then you will find CLOUD login page and login by using your email account.
DESKTOP OR LAPTOP:
Any file you add, modify or delete in the synced folders on your desktop or laptop will show up, change on the “NEXT CLOUD” and all other connected devices.
Use the desktop clients to keep your files synchronized between your Nextcloud server and your desktop and always have access to your latest files wherever you are.
Step for setup on desktop or laptop
1. Go to link: https://nextcloud.com/install/#install-clients and download the software follow your Operating System (OS) device and “RUN” the software.
2. Then at Nextcloud Setup click “Next”.
3. At figure below, choose “Integrated for Windows Explorer” then click “Next”.
4. Choose Install Location at Destination Folder and click “Install”.
5. When the installation complete click “Next”.
6. Then click “Finish”.
7. Type https://cloud.uthm.edu.my at Server Address then click “Next”.
8. Log in username and password by using your email account and click “Next”.
9. Then choose option like below the click “Connect”.
a) Sync everything from server : All files at Nextcloud sync by your device
b) Choose what to sync: Certain files at Nextcloud sync by your device
Choose your file or folder from your device
10. After finish setup your file you can choose option whether to open your file from Cloud in browser or Local Folder. Then click “Finish”.